Not all custom firmwares/devices may work, but most do. Email me if it doesn’t. Fonts are not included in the application. Check out the (free) ad-supported version if unsure whether this will work for you.
Font Changer allows you to switch the default system font on your Android device (will replace the keyboard font too for a fresh typing experience). It creates an automatic backup of the default fonts at the beginning. When removing the application it should be done from inside its settings to restore your default fonts.
Further features include:
* Replace individual fonts using the font picker
* Screen density changer which allows you to virtually increase/decrease the size to make things appear bigger/smaller
* Quick reboot
* Font previews
* Localisation in English, Russian, Polish, Korean, Bulgarian, and Spanish
Fonts are not included for legal reasons. Information on how to add fonts and how to use Font Changer is inside the application. For more information check out the website. If you have any problems (that includes requests for refunds) please send an email, I cannot reply to comments. Thank you.
* REBOOT – to reboot the device (achieved through root anyway)
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – moving and deleting fonts
* INTERNET – checking the license server (if you ever get a license error try again in a few minutes as this usually depends on Google’s servers)
What’s in this version:
* Fixed Korean translation
* Fixed crash when pausing app
* Fixed crash when fonts have quotes in names
* Added warning message about Android bug
* Fixed force close when refreshing fonts
* Workaround Android bug causing force closes
* Removed custom font preview style due to fragility
* Fix for crash on startup (device specific)
* Improved app startup issues
* Fix for force close on startup